Rossmere Lanes is so excited to welcome everyone back to the bowling center, but we want you to know there are some changes to make it happen.
1. We are limited to 50 people in the bowling center. All guests will be required to leave their information for contact tracing and wear a mask.
2. Bowling will be available in blocks of time. Groups will have the option to book 60-minute or 90-minute blocks. These time blocks are offered as all you can bowl!
3. Reservations are always strongly encouraged. Reservations can be made by calling the center (204.334.3627), Facebook messaging or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are joining us with any members other than those from your household, you will be required to physically distance from them while on your pair of lanes. Groups are limited to 5 people and everyone must be bowling. We can not accommodate spectators at this time. Masks are always required except when eating or drinking.
4. Any person wishing to purchase an alcoholic beverage while in the establishment is required to also order food when ordering their first beverage.
5. League play is not able to resume at this time. Hopefully, our health orders will continue to loosen, and we will be able to invite back our league bowlers so we can complete the league season.
We look forward to seeing everyone back! As there are additional updates we will post these on Facebook and post on our web page www.rossmerelanes.ca and for additional information please call us at 204.334.3627.
Rossmere Lanes Staff
Receive a $10 Open Play Coupon!
Enter your details to instantly receive the coupon via email.
Rossmere Lanes Is Your Home For Family Fun In Winnipeg
Rossmere Lanes is a great place to have fun times with family and friends. At Rossmere Lanes you can have a great time at prices that won’t break your family’s budget. We have plenty of bumper bowling lanes just for kids! Bumpers are great to keep the bowling balls out of the gutters and smiles on the faces of your small children.
When looking for family fun in Winnipeg look no further than Rossmere Lanes.